Monday, February 28, 2011

Taking 5 steps forward

I know this is a late entry but I wanted to write one just to let the world know what's going on in the state of mind of me. When it comes to the realization that your out of school till august, and that you have 6 months to waste, it's not easy getting that through your head. I love school and I take pride in hard work and success and everything I do with my life, so being out of school for so long is a stepping stone. The only time I was out of school for so long was when I was sick, but even then, I had work to catch up on that kept me preoccupied. Now, I have a Lot to look into with this grace period. So far it's been good, i don't have that heavy schedule from Philadelphia anymore and my body can rest easily compared to before. It's only been a week but I feel like so much time has passed and so little has been done. There is so much I want to get done in this time period that I hope that I can remember everything. All I know is by august, I will be a different person.

To be continued 


Sincerely yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment