Friday, February 11, 2011

Never giving up

There's days in life that get you down that makes you want to give up, I have these days all the time. With the amount of murder suicides, we have these days and the attempted suicides these days, most of them are from the people who give up, that couldn't handle what this cold world was dishing to them anymore, some of us are stronger than others and they feel that the best way to solve it is by killing themselves. After all I've been through, god has given me a reason not to use that as an easy solution. And he's done everything in his power to keep me here. There's always times in life where people beat me down even when I try my hardest, it's just not good enough for them. Sometimes it makes me feel like "maybe I was just born this way".  A lot of people tell me to be meaner and change my personality but I can't the only person I can be is myself. I am a nice person and that's all I'll ever be, there’s not one mean bone in my body. So if I have to be mean to succeed then I'll just do it the hard way, and that's being me. I don't care what people say about me, and despite what they tell me, I will never give up. I didn't give up fighting cancer, I didn't give up when I was learning to walk again, I didn't give up on losing weight even when people told me I would. I just use it as motivation. If I have to learn the hard way about success I will, just like my life, nothings easy, and I never gave up on life so I won't continue now or on my dreams either life can be difficult, but I guess what I learned you have to handle it like boxing. If you take to many blows and your down at the canvas, you have to get up before the 10 count because you can't give up. You have to treat life that way or else it will defeat you. If I didn't go by this, I don't think I would be here right now life has taught me a lot and it still has I'm only 21 years of age. Today I felt like giving up but having flashbacks of my life reminds me that it's life and in order to have good times u go through bad times so I'll go through the bad times and fight trying but the rule is to never give up...


Sincerely yours 

No comments:

Post a Comment