Sunday, February 20, 2011

The moment..


We all have tragic events in our life, I've had many, some I can now look back on and laugh and some it's just too deep to reveal. But they always say everything you vent with will set you free, that’s why I make sure to write out everything I vent, so that everyone knows where I am coming from. I tell everyone the truth in my life because if I didn't, then my life would just be one big lie wouldn't it? I want people to look at me and say “that kid was a sole survivor" which people do, and I'm proud of that. This blog, is the reason why I tell the truth, what I will talk about is the day when I passed out on the train. It was a normal day like any other where I was going to school in Philadelphia last year, I had perfect attendance for the first time in my life and I hadn't planned on stopping. But the I started to feel sick, just something wasn't right, I felt sick to my stomach and had been coughing all day. I tried to brush it off and hold it off until 5pm when I get out of school. As time passed, it got worse and I felt even more sick than when I came in and I hadn't eaten anything. Finally, I told them I was going home around two. After I left it got a little blurry. I don't remember much and I don't know how I made it to the train station. When I finally got there I could barely stand and I felt like I was standing in fire, I just felt so weird, I didn't feel like myself at all. Finally, the train came as soon as I get on I start to black out, my eyes start to close and all I could do is pray to god that wasn't my last moment on earth. As we got out the tunnel, I called my mom and told her but by that time, I dropped the phone on the ground and that's all I could remember from there. I didn't see the light like I did when I was in a coma, so I thought maybe I'm not gone yet. The nurse on the train tried to revive me, she gave me water and I started to wake up I felt horrible as I woke up. My mother called continue-sly until she finally got me when I regained my senses. From there I got my way home and was nursed back to health. Ever since that day, every day is a scare for me because I never want that to happen again. It was the scariest thing ever. I don't know what and how it was caused but it's something I'm aware of everyday. But I guess that's a day in the life of me. Add that to the books of my life.

Sincerely yours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment