Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ideas In my head

It’s only been three days and I've started my new journey onto a new life out of the city of Philadelphia. My next step is where do i go from here? I never actually sat down and thought about it, and it didn't actually hit me until now that I have 6 months until school starts up again for me. I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things I want to get done in this time but I don't know where to start. I am not one to lay around and be lazy while time passes, If one thing life has taught me, is that I can’t just sit around and waste it and let time go by, I have to grasp every minute of it. Just because my school situation didn't go well in Philadelphia it was a positive in the end, not a negative. Writing this blog was one of the things i wanted to start doing the most when I took a break from school because I wanted to express myself to the world as a writer. I wanted to expose everything about me and my everyday life without holding back, and I’ll continue to do that regardless of what people say or think of me, because that’s who I am. This will also give me time to learn new things about my major, something I didn't learn in school. There are so many things you can find over the internet it’s amazing. The age of information is just too much, that i want to take advantage of it. you can search in anything and find what you want. In this time period I will build my knowledge and become smarter and keep proving all my doubters wrong. I also hope to work on a few programming projects with friends in this time and hopefully I get it done by summer and someone sees it and takes market to it. I also want to start working on my music which I abandoned because of school, and volunteering and starting my charity for kidney disease as well as working for a technology type field. But I’m getting ahead of myself, every day is one step at a time. It will all get done and this isn't just to prove anyone wrong, it’s for me. It's time to rebuild and with rebuilding, you need a new character. That’s exactly what I am doing. You can only learn off the mistakes you made, not repeat them. I will work as hard as I can and by the time come August, I will be even better academically and more strong minded in school. Even though these are my plans for the next six months, it doesn't mean I won’t stop dreaming...

Sincerely Yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment