Thursday, February 10, 2011

My first love..

Love. Something I once thought and always will think is a one letter word. But a one letter word that means so much. If you say that word to one person, it can turn that whole person’s world upside down, positive or negative. I never knew what love was until I was 17 and didn't even realize it until I was 20 that it was love. I thought I did when I was 15, but the way I felt this time, was what everyone was telling me about, I knew it was love, what I had when I was 15 was a fling, and all those words I said then were just words of an adolescence that didn't understand love at all. The way I felt when I talked or saw this girl was unbelievable, it was like I was floating on clouds, she made me feel like I was on cloud nine. She was the nicest and gracious girl I've ever had. All the others have never been the way she was, or close to to the first time I kissed her it felt like fireworks, and that if I had to count one of my top greatest moments that would be it. The first time we dated, I didn't realize what I had and gave it away because I was young and never been treated as good as the way she treated me, so I let her go. But the flame wasn't gone, as I matured I did everything in my power to get her back, and eventually I did and I vowed not to let her go again. Only this time to find out every single word she said, every I love you, all the I miss yours, weren’t for me, they were for someone else. The girl I wanted to spend my life with, the one I first loved, had love for someone else. The one person I thought would never do it to me did, she had my heart, and threw it in the ocean. Till this day it makes me scared to love again because, out of all the girlfriends I've had the one that treated me the proudest of them all did just what they all did. But in the end, it's not her fault, love is blind sometimes. Now knowing she moved on with someone else hurts, but I'm trying to rebuild and move on to. I've never been known to give up. I may be scared to give my heart to someone again, or trust, but I will be ok. I know one day someone will love me, maybe not now but in the future. Love isn't a game, some people play it like it is, but it's real people’s emotions and people do get hurt but don't let a broken heart let you give up on finding someone, there’s someone out there for everyone.


Sincerely yours

No comments:

Post a Comment