Monday, February 21, 2011

My New Journey

New journeys are always good for all of us. It gives us a new way to define ourselves, a new meaning. Without starting a new journey, there wouldn't be a way of life. This isn't my first time starting a new journey, I've started many, but that's how life hits you, every time you have to start a new chapter in your book and leave the old chapter behind. They just become distant memories after you close that chapter so you can move on. This journey for me will be different from any other. This time I am 21 years old, believe it or not I will be 22 in November. This journey is not only a change, but I'm going more into adulthood and it will certainly be more challenging. But in everyday life I do what I always been taint to do and that's motivate myself to strive for the best. When I said goodbye to my old teachers at my old tech college and smiled while I didn't look back, that's where my journey begins. As I step into a university in the fall I will truly understand the true meaning of college life. And even though I've been in college for 4 years now, I will re-invent my college years. This journey will also make me find and bring my passion back for the IT field and what I love. I can't wait for the months ahead, tomorrow is a new day and the journey really starts. As I walk towered this née chapter, all I can say is, I'm ready....

Sincerely yours......

No comments:

Post a Comment