Sunday, February 13, 2011

Entry 11:Success has to come with happiness..

All my life I've had dreams, some good some bad. Some about what goals I want to reach, some on the future. Believe it or not, in my short 21 years of life, hence the sickness, I’ve accomplished it, and I'm still accomplishing my dreams every day. But with every amount of success you always need someone by your side, stronger than family or friends. You always know family and true friends will be there. But sometimes you need someone for conditional love. A girl to be by your side through thick and thin, to share all your stories with, someone to tell all your bad days to knowing they'll listen to you and comfort you. This is someone that I thought I had, my dream girl but turned into a nightmare. Even though I still have the memories, I don't want to live off of memories. I want to be with someone for the long run, I want my dream girl to come true and show me that there's another side to girls that are not exposed in this cold world right now. I haven't found one good one yet, it's only temporary, or childish game playing or lies. Everyone has success in life but when they reach that amount of success, they wish for that person by their side. People these days are all about looks which is why a lot of this world is missing love. But it's way beyond that, it's about personality that counts, with that shows inner beauty. Anyone can be beautiful on the outside but be cold hearted in the inside. I've had a lot of people judge me because of how I look or because of my illnesses. Not even finding out if I'm worth the time by getting to know me. Why is the world like that? Who knows. Maybe if more people believed in my opinion it would be a better place. There's a lot of people that have not given me a chance or hurt me in a way but it happens in life. What I do hope is that I find the girl I've been dreaming about, the first girl was a failed attempt but I won't give up hope, there are girls out there that I know are like that. It's just a matter of time...


Sincerely yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment