Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music For Life

I felt this had to be a special entry about music. Music has to do very much with life, especially with my life. When it comes to my life, music has everything to do with it. Either I am rapping, singing, or listing to someone else's music, it always has a positive message that gets me through my day. I think it was made to heal the human mind. Even if you listen to Mozart, a lot of people don't actually listen to that but if you do, you will see how it gets you motivated to paint, or will just get you focused to study, it just sets the mood for you to do anything. that is what music is supposed to do. Rather you are having a situation in life which everyone does, there’s always some kind of music, artists, or genre that will get you through it. When I went through my surgery I remember there were days I would not have my iPod, nights where I would need it, where I would be alone at night and couldn't move in my bed because I was to weak. I would sing in the middle of the night about something that would help me get through the night. It would be funny because it would be like 3 am in the morning and I would be rapping about my health like " Gods got my back I know ill be alright, Jump out the bed like hulk, I need my kryptonite” the nurses would hear me and would just be happy I was keeping myself preoccupied but would tell me to go to sleep every once in a while. Looking back on that, I am glad I don't have to sit in a bed and rap about how weak I am because now I can rap about my past experience that’s how powerful music can be. I am a person that likes to get my music out there with a positive message, even though my situation wasn't as positive, it came out in a positive because I am still alive. Music is the same way, when you listen to some artist these days, they express the way they feel through music, and that is why a lot of people listen because they can relate, and because it has a catchy toon to it as well. Music is my drug, but for a good reason, it is also legal for it to be. Everyone can relate to at least song someone makes in some kind of way, that’s what music is all about. Music is life it’s what makes us, us...


Sincerely Yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment