Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Entry 13: how I was raised

Everyone thanks everyone for where there at at their point and time. Rather it be their professors, or friends, whatever the case maybe, there's always someone that impacts there life. I thank the household I grew up in as a whole, a lot of the things that happen in my family have made me a better person. Growing up, I lived in a normal suburban family, we had our problems at times like any family, I lived in a big house when I was younger with my parents, brother, cousin, grandmother, and occasionally other people would move in in and out such as my sister and cousins. My parents always did right for me, there the reason I am who I am now. My other siblings that didn't live with my parents didn't want that lifestyle, and seeing where they are now has taught me an even greater lesson. Even when my parents were apart and one was 15 miles from each other, even though it tore me inside, they still made sure, I didn't turn out a bad seed. People in that situation turn to crime, I was raised better enough not to turn that way.it did help me grow up and even when me and my mother lived in a bad neighborhood, it still didn't change me. Me and my second oldest brother always lived under my parent’s roof, it was nagging at times, but beneficial, even now my sister that lived with us failed to understand the morals my parents was trying to teach us instead she rather says I hate you’d instead of thank you. My other sister doesn't even talk to me nor my dad, but one thing I'll take from my parents raised me to be and that's nice. I'm not bitter, I still love them with all my heart regardless of anything or if we don't talk for years.  This is to my parents, to them I give this special thanks for raising me to be the man that I am, and not a criminal. If it wasn't for Them I wouldn't be where I am right now, on the road to success....


Sincerely yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment