Friday, February 25, 2011

My thoughts in a million pieces..

Sometimes in life you feel where you’re not wanted sometimes or where you do so much and it goes unappreciated. You get so immune to getting hurt by everyone that your scared to get hurt again. Regardless of if it's a friendship or relationship, when you've been hurt so much times, you don't know who to trust and you start to think, "where do you go wrong as a person? “People feed you the same things, with the I'm sorry and what not because they think it will make you feel better or they say they didn't mean it to be this way, leaving you speechless, because you can just feel your self-esteem getting lower as they tell you each word. Every day I have my ups and downs. I've had more downs then ups and i don't know how I still keep moving but I do. I've lost trust in a lot of people. I completely lost trust in all girls because I feel since December they all are just bound to hurt me. It's kind of funny the way you think of it because guys are strong physically, but girls can hit them hard emotionally with just one word even to make everything shatter. I always feel like everything I do to become a success It goes 10 steps backwards instead of forward, it's like I have a target on my back every day. In life I would love a balance for once, permanent happiness where I felt loved and success, and didn't have to underestimate myself thinking I was a loser. I have been through a lot but god put me on a mission and sometimes I feel to be failing even when I try so hard not to and not let him down. If wishes were to come true, maybe I wouldn't feel the way I do right now.
Just a thought


Sincerely yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment