Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is life

Sometimes in life its crazy because you don’t want a lot of things happen to you, most of the things you have are feelings. It’s something you try to avoid at all times, some people try to shove it off and pretend they’re not upset when something is wrong with them when they know darn well something is bothering them. We all have feelings in life. it’s a crazy feeling. Upset, Mad, Angry, and Depressed, we go through too much feelings to count. I wish sometimes feelings were nonexistent. If they weren’t, maybe i would have feelings for some people the way I do, or I wouldn’t fall so deeply for them, so it would make it easier for me not to get hurt, or get my heart broken. I don’t really know if that would make life much similar, maybe so. because without feelings if someone hurt you, you would be emotionless to show feelings back regardless of what they do to you. But it can also be a bad thing which probably wouldn’t be good to eliminate all emotions. So in a way even if you try to curve around it, we need feelings in life. As I come to that conclusion, i sometimes have to deal with it. I am not the best person in the relationship department as i could go on and on with how people have done things to me or how we both split, or how there is another guy involved. Sometimes I question myself and wonder myself and wonder if it’s me? even when people say it’s not, they could be lying to make me feel better. The only one that can simply answer that is a lie detector. For once i would love for someone to just have eyes for me and eyes for me only, or at least say they choose me, because it would be a big change in my relationship factor. I have a lot to offer and a big heart, but right now its being held together with glue and tape like something a kid made in kindergarten. It’s been played with too much, and there’s only so much I can take. Every time you think you found someone, it ends up there’s someone else involves as well. It might be time for me to give it up for a while as I am now getting the message because sometimes you can’t take much more when you give too much. But I’m willing to give more and if it happens again, ill maybe consider throwing in the towel for a while...


Sincerely Yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment