Thursday, March 3, 2011

Knowing What My Top Priorities Are

As I woke up, I felt much better than yesterday. The blog I wrote yesterday I felt like I was losing out on what I said I was going to accomplish and that I wasn't going to get far with it. Now today is a new day and I look at yesterday as the past. I felt like today was a refreshed breather and I accomplished more today. I think if I put my mind to it, I can do anything and that’s what I needed all along. I was losing focus of that the whole time, and sometimes in life I have to keep reminding myself to keep my eyes on the prize. Being out of school is a bit depressing for me right now, not as depressing as when I was going through my kidney transplant. That was on a whole different level of depressing because, i felt lonely and I also felt like I was alone in the whole process even though my family was there, nights went by where I was alone. I’d hear babies at night dying and their families asking god and the doctors why this happened to their baby. It was something I didn't want to experience, but I did, but back to the blog at hand, I feel depressed because with school, that is my life. Just like how a football players’ life is the NFL or like a basketball player’s life is the NBA, mine is School and that is my getaway. After I am done, I don't know how I am going to handle being out of school but I guess I will deal with it somehow. This is a little different because I took the semester off by force. But now I am feeling better about everything and today made me see everything in a whole new perspective. I am refreshed by this new day and know that I have to get everything together and find what I need to get temporary happiness because the way I am right now isn't making me happy. Waking up late, eating and playing video games for the next six months is not who I am have always had a drive like no other. I don’t want to be lazy, I always want to get up and do something, even helping the community, I will do what I can but wasting time isn’t one of them. Just like i used a variety of my time today I will continue to do that every day.
I will not lose!

Sincerely Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment