Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back in the day..

Everyday life brings you something new. Rather it be a new problem or drama, a lot of people can relate to that. Without it, it wouldn't be life. Every day is a different problem for all of us regardless of what it is. Today I was thinking of when I was a little kid, I had no care or problem in the world. I had nothing going on for me. I didn't even like girls then. Now I look at myself and I have to deal with these emotions with girls along with everyday life being 21. It's crazy how time flies. Even when I was young and I had all those surgeries and was struggling with cancer, I still went on my way, because I didn't understand any other way to live it. Even with school, you never had to worry about financial aid and when you had to pay them, all you had to worry about was what time recesses was in elementary was and what sport you were going to play on the playground. Life changes in the instant, every day, every age but we have to know how to deal with it and just roll with it. Yes, I really do miss my life back in the day I had some fun times with my playground friends, but it doesn't mean life is over. It just means the more you get older the more you learn, the more responsibilities you get in life. I learned a lot at an early age because of what I went through and still have a way to go but whatever the future holds for me I know it's bright, and I have a lot of people supporting me along the way. So although I miss the old days I have to remember it's a part of growing up.


Sincerely yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment