Monday, February 6, 2017

One of the best things that happened to me..

This is probably the hardest blog I have ever written, but for a purpose. Past few years in these blogs, I have given you stories on my life how they have been filled with heartache, a pain of all sorts, dysfunction and temporary happiness. This one is positive I swear as I talk about someone that has made my world. In order for me to describe her, let me take a trip down memory lane and tell you about my past relationships. I never really had anything true yes I have been in love and even that backfired for me. I will not go into details why but love seemed like something I never thought would happen to me ever again, I didn't want to feel that way ever again after what happened to me, it was way too painful to get over, to endure again until I met who this blog is about. I often get told by people how many girls I must get, and how I have a great personality funny thing is, you can impress a million faces in the world but they all aren't what you are looking for. All I wanted was someone was to love me for me, and who I am as a person. Often times in my relationships, I've had to play an alter ego, no one wanted to get to know me for me. If you asked some of the females I have dated, they couldn't tell you half of the things I have been through. I have been cheated, lied and most of all deceived of money due to their greed. It makes you scared to date again, but I never gave up that's one thing, my grandmother always taught me. Fast-forward, meeting her was probably one of the best days of my life. She doesn't know how much she saved me from my own thoughts and insecurities. I never believed in love at first sight and when people talk about it in class, I laughed it off due to the fact it was something I never witnessed. I can only imagine twenty-one year old me laughing at how I perceive it now. Every time I look at her, I see our future. It was a road that was not easy at times, I waited and waited until she was ready. Like me she had her insecurities and doubts, all my heart was telling me was "who cares? take the chance" I just didn't care my goal was on her. I never write about anyone, in particular especially someone so special to me sorry for a moment if my words are all over the place. Times when she pushed me away, and I thought all was hopeless and scared everything was restored when I saw her. So beautiful from her voice to just looking in those beautiful eyes of hers, when she talks it makes me realize. The reason this is so hard for me to write is because all my life I never thought I would find something as amazing as her or for her to ever love me in the end. Maybe she doesn't see it or see how she has impacted my life but it showed in my fight for her.  I never had a happily ever after it has always been bad movie endings. Even through the times when I get stressed, or times when we don't see each other because of life I remember that at the end of the day she is mine. I have a fight now, God, Family, and Her. 

I don't want this Happily ever after to ever end...

No comments:

Post a Comment